Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tweets from the Disney Concert Hall


Looks like another grey morning in sunny Los Angeles. Is that rain? Thank god my steel is stainless.
about 23 hours ago via Twitterific


Another day, another thousand cars to swallow. Today's going to be an early lunch and prob skip dinner. I could really go for some Japanese.
about 23 hours ago via Twitterific


Hey, that tickles! I feel a song coming on, from somewhere, somewhere within me. 
about 22 hours ago via Twitterific


I can sing! Hooyah I'm on fire! Watch me go, bumbabumbabumbumbum. From my head down to my toes let the music get you going!
about 20 hours ago via Twitterific


Whoo. Need a little break. See you in 20.
about 20 hours ago via Twitterific


Another song coming on. We will rock you. Boy. Dorothy Chandler, you are going down. @musiccenterla
about 20 hours ago via Twitterific


Feel a little sick, like I'm going to throw up. Bleh.
about 19 hours ago via Twitterific


Whoop. There goes lunch. 
about 19 hours ago via Twitterific


I am so pretty. I am so interesting. Complex, really. And my neighbors are SOOO dumb. South parking lot, I will own you. Own you.
about 18 hours ago via web


Everyone's gone home, byebye.
about 8 hours ago via Twitterific


Some sketchy folks around this neighborhood, know what I'm saying?
about 8 hours ago via Twitterific


So bored
about 8 hours ago via Twitterific


Hey, wanna see my organ? It's HUGE. A little crooked, maybe, but everyone tells me it is awesome.
about 8 hours ago via web

No comments:

Post a Comment